Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Post 9

A couple of monkeys scrounging around for some food. I am mean...I didn't give them any.
Trevor, Jag, Cole, Emily, and I are eating on the floor at a theme park in southern India. The cups you see on the table are made of clay and are made on a potter's wheel. Cups are cheaper for the restaurant to make then to buy them. Also, our plates were made out of pressed leaves.

Here are a couple of snakes that you had to pay to take a picture with in Bali. I just took a picture of it without me in the pictures so I wouldn't have to pay for it.


Another picture of Sunny, his wife, and their family. This is an arranged marriage and both Sunny and his wife just met each other. Their parents got together and arranged the marriage. Usually a dowry is required from the female's side. They rented out one of the nice buildings in Chennai for this wedding.



Jag an I have a flexing competition. I win!




No comments: