Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Post 4

Some Indian friends of Jagannath are teaching us how to play cricket. Cole is up to bat and I am out in the field (not in this picture).
Here I am doing some manual labor in Amman, Jordan. We took 18 kids from the youth group and worked with missionaries from the Southern Baptist Convention. In this picture I am cleaning up a bunch of olives that have fallen onto the ground at a local house in Amman.

Here is Trevor, Cole, Emily, and myself all on one elephant. We were packed in pretty tight and it was quite uncomfortable, but it was still fun!


A picture of me, Nick, Jessica, Emily, Cole, and Jagannath at our hotel/pool in Bali, Indonesia. We could stay at this hotel for $10 a night and get a free breakfast. We met a lot of Australians.



Here is some Hindu temple in Bali. There are a lot of burnt offerings (food and incense) being burned around this monument.




No comments: