Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Post 10

Here is a shot of the entrance to the Taj Mahal. Outside the walls of the Taj Mahal are serveral other mausoleums, including those of Sha Jahan's other wives, and a larger tomb for Mumtaz's favorite servant.
Jagannath and I are posing inf front of a famous Hindu temple off the coast of Bali. The temple is up on a rock feature that is hard to get to. Only priests and followers of the Hindu faith are allowed to ascend into the temple. Also, below the temple is a spring of fresh water that forms a pond. This is unusual since we right next to a salty ocean. Therefore, the freshwater pond is supposed to be a miracle. However, I did see a pump and freshwater being pumped into the pond!...hmmmm

Here is a better shot of the temple.


One last picture of the Sunny and his wife.



Here is me in my Indian garb. I wore a hat, a black shirt/blouse, white pants, and curly pointed shoes.




No comments: